* Apply themes to Media Center (supports the old MediaCenterFX themes, so there are some ready to go already).
* Create your own theme from scratch.
* Rearrange or hide native items in your Media Center start menu.
* Create your own menu strips.
* Create custom application entries to include in custom strips - link to an exe, a native Media Center page or even specific media.
* Restores Media Center when exiting 3rd party executables.
* Set up a remote button to close or kill 3rd party executables and return to Media Center.
Although there are no Media Center Studio themes yet, MediaCenterFX themes are supported in read only mode (so you can import and apply them, but not edit them).
Media Center Studio is still in beta, so expect to see bugs and missing features (mainly in the theme creation/editing area) for some time yet. As always, use at your own risk. Also you will notice missing images - if you are good with images and would like to donate some skilled labour, please drop me a line.
Please report any bugs that you find here on the forums, or drop me a PM.
After you download and try out Media Center Studio, please consider donating. The development and support of both this application and Menu Mender have taken up a lot of my time over the past couple of years, and the donations I have received so far have fallen well short of what is required to buy shiny presents to distract SWMBO while I spend time on development (or even to purchase an extender for testing purposes). If you would like to see Media Center Studio completed, extended and supported, please donate.
Ok, enough of that - go ahead and download the application from http://www.adventmediacenter.com.
Edited by Advent, 15 September 2009 - 11:07 AM.
Forgot to mention MediaCenterFX themes.