From the release notes, the following changes are listed:
Driver Release 22.214.171.124023.PreRelease (1/23/09)
- SECAM AM Audio Fix.
- Appropriate CIRCoInstaller Support in INF for Vista and later.
- ATSC/QAM tuner sensitivity improvements.
- 64Bit OS "greater than 4G" memory issues resolved (black/green screen issues).
- Support for "EnableAutoOffset" reg patch.
- This improves situation for Australian users whose signals are re-broadcast on non-centered frequencies but whose streams report the original (way off) frequency.
- Failure on "First Tune" resolved.
- Support for the hcwWilt_RegisterAdapterObject_ registry patches.
- The "Std" version fixes a Microsoft Bluescreen on some 64Bit [Dell and potentially other] machines which bluescreen under some circumstances.
- This is NOT a Hauppauge bug and unfortunately we are presently powerless to detect this situation dynamically.
- But this registry patch will resolve the issue.
- TDA10048 SNR fixes and efficiency improvements.
- QAM Suppport on Fiji/Win7 by default. Overrideable via reg key.
- Introduce 888x, 88Ax, 898x, and 89Ax models for programming.